Client: European Space Agency & SES Broadband Services & Openet Technologies S.p.A
Audience: Electoral management bodies of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS)
The training aimed to educate electoral administration staff on leadership skills and conflict management skills in order to prepare staff to deal with electoral related conflict. The course facilitated the training of a core group of local accredited expert facilitators to prepare their own staff and stakeholders throughout the electoral cycle.
Project description: http://www.esa.int/
- Project planning assistance (project development, preparation of specifications) and pedagogical development.
- Instructional design (analysis of learning situations, curriculum design, storyboarding, animation script writing, identifying needs and tools, evaluation).
- Graphic Design of content elements
- Creating an innovative interface User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI).
- Implementation and eLearning deployment: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Implementation of eLearning on multiple devices (Laptops, tablets, smartphones).
- Editing video material for use throughout the eLearning course.