Audience: European Commission and UNDP staff, Electoral management bodies and other electoral experts
The course aimed to share experiences and to introduce policy and strategic frameworks that governs EU and UN involvement in elections. As well as the Electoral cycle approach for formulation and implementation of electoral assistance projects.
- Project planning assistance (project development, preparation of specifications) and pedagogical development.
- Instructional design (analysis of learning situations, curriculum design, storyboarding, animation script writing, identifying needs and tools, evaluation).
- Graphic Design of content elements
- Creating an innovative interface User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI).
- Coding development of the course: Flash, ActionScript 3.0 and Web tools.
- Implementation of the eLearning platform (Moodle).
- Updating the eLearning course.
- eLearning Portal: http://elearning.ec-undp-electoralassistance.org/
Click here to view the introduction module to the eLearning Course.
Click here to view the first module of the eLearning Course.
Please note that the course needs to have Flash Player installed to be viewed.